Open A Court of Fae/Fairies

This request is currently open and accepting users.

FiddleWhoRiddles

Hi! I was wondering if anyone has read the books series by Sarah J Mass called "A Court of Thorns and Roses"? I really wish to do an RP that has a similar work build and plot to this story as it is so incredible and intriguing. I am open to MxF FxF Non-binaryxF I like a lot of romance and some action! Like fighting scenes and stuff like that!

(Here's a brief summary on the book if you have not read them)

"A Court of Thorns and Roses" is a fantasy book series by Sarah J. Maas. The story follows Feyre Archeron, a young huntress who kills a wolf in the woods, only to find out it was a faerie in disguise. As punishment, she is taken to the faerie realm of Prythian by Tamlin, a powerful High Lord of the Spring Court.

The series explores Feyre's journey as she navigates the treacherous politics and dark magic of the faerie world, discovering her own hidden powers and forging deep connections with various characters, including Rhysand, the enigmatic High Lord of the Night Court. Themes of love, sacrifice, and empowerment are central to the narrative, along with rich world-building and intricate character development. The series blends elements of romance, adventure, and high-stakes conflict.

So yes basically something along the lines of this book!

(This is what the map of the world looks like we will be on the middle/island continent)
(Please Pm me your character sheet I am looking for someone to play a High lord/High Lady/High Fae for this. I play as a female as it's what I'm comfortable with) (the Courts of the Fae lands: Spring Court, Night Court, Day Court, Dawn Court, Autumn Court, Winter Court, Summer Court.)
----------------------
CHARACTER SHEET:

Name: Elara Stone

Species: Human-Lesser Fae hybrid

Physical Description:

- Height: 5'6

- Hair Color:Dark brown, almost black

- Eye Color: Emerald green with flecks of gold

- Distinctive Features: Calloused hands from years of hard labor

Court Affiliation:None; lives in the mortal realm close to the wall

Title/Role: None officially, but known as a skilled tracker and guide

Personality Traits:

- Strengths:Resilient, resourceful, fiercely independent, loyal

- Weaknesses: Distrustful, quick-tempered, emotionally guarded

- Likes: Solitude in nature, tracking animals, starry nights, music

- Dislikes:Authority figures, crowded places, deceit

Abilities/Powers:

- Magic Type:Minor healing abilities due to her Lesser Fae lineage

- Special Skills: Expert tracker, adept hunter, skilled with a bow and knife

- Weapons of Choice: Bow and arrows, hunting knife

Background/History:

- Family: Bastard child of a Lesser Fae and a human mother. Her mother, Lyra Stone, is still alive but very weak and frail.
- Significant Events:

- Grew up in poverty, constantly moving to avoid trouble from both humans and fae

- Discovered her fae heritage and healing abilities at age twelve

- Survived by hunting and trading in small villages near the wall

- Personal Goals:To uncover the truth about her heritage, and to find a place where she and her mother can live safely and peacefully

Relationships:

- Allies:A few scattered human villagers who trade with her, and a reclusive Lesser Fae healer named Sorin who taught her to control her abilities

- Enemies: Rogue fae who threaten human settlements, distrusts most Fae

- Romantic Interests: None currently, though she harbors a hidden longing for connection

Key Quotes:
1. "Surviving isn’t living, but it’s all I’ve ever known."
2. "Trust is a luxury I can’t afford."

Additional Notes:

Elara's life has been shaped by loss and survival, making her tough and wary. Despite her hard exterior, she possesses a deep-seated yearning for belonging and love, though she rarely shows it. Her hybrid nature makes her an outsider in both human and fae communities, but also grants her unique abilities that have kept her alive in a harsh world. Her primary motivation is to provide a better life for her frail mother, Lyra.

(Please make sure to post character sheet here and make sure it is site appropriate ❤️ thank you, I'll post the RP after I receive it and approve of it thank you! And please feel free to ask any questions by dming me or here!)

Attachments

• 2ab3a1bf6035fe26ad70ed6ebe6287a4.jpg
    2ab3a1bf6035fe26ad70ed6ebe6287a4.jpg
    222 KB · Views: 1
  • prythian.jpg
    prythian.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Back