85 KILOS

O-

PLATINUM BLONDE

LIGHT BLUE

20/20

AMBIDEXTROUS
SECTION Nº2: OVERVIEW
I. DIRECTOR NOTES

• Special Agent Benjamin Carver is a model employee of the FBI. Regularly trains with her firearms, and has never been brought up on charges related to excessive force or destruction of property. In fact, to our records, she has never even been written up. Her record is so clean you might as well use it as a template for cover IDs. However, we have run into the issue of there being really no upward mobility in the field we currently have her working in. Metahumans are not a common phenomenon, and the budget we've allotted for her department is laughable at best. While she hasn't complained, I believe we will lose her to a more local policing branch if we don't provide a few more incentives.

In the report attached to this document, I've outlined an abnormally high number of cases and reports about Metahuman activity in Pittsburgh. For whatever reason, I believe the Metahumans are gathering in this place. Thankfully we have not had to pull any strings to get the MBAU deployed out to Pittsburgh. The Pittsburgh Bureau of Police has already requested FBI involvement, and with the recent destruction of a private jet over Pittsburg airspace the FAA needs an FBI liaison for their own investigation. What I'm getting at here is that, should the investigations in Pittsburgh prove to be an overwhelming number of hostile interactions with Metahumans, then I believe we can pressure our friends in congress to focus less on investigations and more on containment. These Metahumans are a menace, all we need is for Special Agent Carver to do her job and prove it for us.

Once Special Agent Carver establishes the Metahuman's role in society as detrimental, we will be able to perform the following: Promote Benjamin into a new division of the FBI, acquire funding for a more comprehensive containment of metahumans, acquire additional funding for the MBAU, and acquire additional salaries for all high ranking officials as our 'workload' expands. Of course, the only hang-up at the moment is our restricted budget. We cannot increase the MBAU budget without congressional involvement, which will be avoided until the time is right. However, I believe Special Agent Carver is not only the right woman for our job, I believe she is the only woman who can carry out our directives with the utmost prudence.

In summary, we will deploy Special Agent Benjamin Carver and her partner, Special Agent Valerie Hawthorne to Pittsburg in order to assist local PD in apprehending as many metahuman criminal elements as possible. Should they apprehend enough criminal elements, or come in open conflict with the local Metahuman population, we will pressure Congress to begin passing laws in order to contain this new terrorist threat.

-Deputy Director of the FBI, Terrence Howard

SECTION Nº3: ADDENDUM
  • "I have the same dream every night-

"I'm soaring above the world, massive white wings carry me high above the world below and into the clouds. Looking down, I see humans crawling around as though they are naught but insects. Slowly, I reach out, desperate to make one of them look up and see me, acknowledge me. Instead, my fingers crush them, it's like they weren't more than a few inches from me. Suddenly, the world cracks open into a massive, gaping maw. There's screaming, and the gnashing of teeth. I think it's hell. I try to get away, but every time I look back as I fly, I get closer and closer to the hell below. Then, as the last of the light of the heavens disappears, I wake up."

"Mhm, and you don't have any idea of what this means? Or do you just not want to think about it."

"I think, well I think I don't want to think about it. It's just a dream. I'm not an angel, I don't have wings, the world isn't hell, and I'm not going to die."

"You didn't die in the dream."

"Didn't I? I thought that's why I kept waking up."

"Well Ben, truth be told I'm not really an expert in these things. I keep telling you, find a new therapist. I'm just a psychiatrist, I can only really give you encouraging words and drugs. Speaking of which, do you want me to prescribe a stronger sleeping medication?"

"Yes, please do."
  • Gear/Assets: 1- Standard issue Glock-19 with two(2) extra magazines
    50- rounds of loose 9mm ammo
    2- work compliant suits
    1- bulletproof Kevlar vest marked FBI
    1- identification badger marked FBI
    1- 2006 Ford F250 pickup truck
    2- flashbang grenades
    2- concussion grenades
    1- clearly marked taser
    1- orange and black shotgun comprised entirely of carbon fiber
    25- Less Lethal Rubber Slug "Javelin" Law Enforcement Projectiles

1- cloth bandolier

• 4 years ago-
    "Special Agent Carver, do you know who I am, and are you aware of exactly why we are having this meeting?"

"You are Deputy Secretary of the DHS, Jared Michael, and no sir, I am not aware of the details of this meeting."

"Good, then secrets have been kept. As you well know, you lead the only law enforcement branch in the nation that specializes in dealing with metahumans. We at the DHS have kept a close eye on you and reports of these, 'people' for quite some time now. As of yet, we do not see them as anything more than regular citizens with irregular talents. However, should that at any time change, we would prefer to be standing on a bed of knowledge and properly prepared to act. Are you following so far?"

"Yes sir, I believe I am."

"Good, continuing, we at the DHS would like to offer you a 'shadow position' as it were. This would entail a rank, paycheck, and not insignificant stipend from the DHS provided you accept. Your duties would be to continue your work leading MBAU and copy any reports you create on specific metahumans to me. Director Yvette is already informed of our offer to you and has graciously accepted our terms."

"I see, and if I refuse this job offer?"

"You are in your full right to do so, but please understand that FBI Director Yvette and myself will need to replace your position within MBAU as soon as possible."

"I see. It appears my choices are, limited, then?"

"Yes, you will provide us with a dossier of every metahuman you encounter in the field. We want to be prepared in case any of them evolve into something that may one day present a dire threat to national security."

"Who decides whether or not they are a threat? Am I to send every metahuman report I make to you?"

"We will decide who is and who is not a threat, Miss Carver, do I make myself clear? Now, shall I see your acceptance letter or letter of resignation on my desk by tomorrow morning?"

"... A pleasure to work with you, Deputy Secretary."
END DOCUMENT
AGENT DOSSIER - FILE Nº C-12-H
FILE COPY - DO NOT DISTRIBUTE - MRT DOSSIER ENCLOSED

Back